The long and short of adding math terms in html text is to add each term individually using the Unicode data as [&#x....;] without the square brackets. The dots represent a four digit hex number for example replacing the dots with [221A] would produce the root sign.
Useful links to Unicode data are:
A clickable plugin is limited only by how many buttons you want to have for regular usage.
The Result and The plugin toolbar do not reflect the most recent changes.
± | µ | ∑ | ° | 𝞹 | 𝝙 | ≈ | ≠ | √ | ∛ | ∜ | ∞
The vertical lines and spacing are just for clarification else: ±µ∑°𝞹𝝙≈≠≤≥√∛∜
The plugin toolbar
I have implemented it in the following way.
1. I have uploaded a folder, to [/plugins], which you can create, called [mathterms_plugin]
2. In that folder is the essential file [_mathterms.plugin.php]
3. There is an index.html, which is to stop auto access to the folder contents and
4. A css file which formats the toolbar and the buttons.
The [_mathterms.plugin.php] is a previous plugin which I have added code to make the buttons and am in the process of removing unnecessary code, so it is a bit messy from a programmer or developers view, but it works.
These are the files. They will be updated as I go along.
26th June Update to 6.10.2
Installed on calstock.org.uk, unveiled.info and rogerlovejoy.net
19th June Update to 6.10.1
Installed on calstock.org.uk and rogerlovejoy.net
All went smooth via filezilla ftp, ending with install folder, then prompted to update database.
1. Edited body_header to denote update
Versions: Line 183 Add <br /> at beginning
echo '<br /><input type="submit" name="submit" . . .
change 'Full Story' to 'more' [/inc/items/model/_item_class.php]
Versions: Line 3261
1. replaced auto with transparent.
2. Commented out
Line 1169 Change auto to transparent